Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
„The Legal team is Sky Deutschland's inhouse legal department (Rechtsabteilung) and deals with almost all legal issues, especially in the areas of employment, civil, criminal, copyright, media, trademark, personality, administrative, product liability, environmental, competition, youth protection, production, distribution, gaming, licensing and procedural law. As a strategic partner, we're very closely anchored to all departments of Sky Deutschland up to the management and represent Sky Deutschland, among others, towards customers, lawyers, in settlement committees and in court.“ – Hanka Manheller, Senior Vice President Legal
What you’ll do
- You'll have the opportunity to dive deep into the inhouse legal department of a media and television company with topics related to license purchasing, in-house productions, customer relations, technical service providers, sports productions, employee relations, advertising time selling and much much more
- You`ll get the chance to familiarize yourself with numerous legal matters of Sky; also across departments in the areas of Data Protection and Regulatory Affairs
- Within the scope of your work, you'll draft and negotiate different types of contracts, templates and documents for all possible business areas
- You`ll be involved in the legal evaluation and implementation of legislative and case law changes
- Your tasks will include many areas of law
- You'll support all inhouse lawyers of Sky Deutschland's legal department
- You'll be involved in civil and labour court proceedings
What you’ll bring
- You've completed your first state law examination and you'll bring above-average knowledge of the law
- You describe yourself as communicative and a team player
- Commitment and an independent way of working are a matter of course for you
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you can become your best self. Therefore, we'll provide you with several benefits, here are just a few of them:
- Benefit from an international and talented team with flat hierarchies, in which you'll be integrated from the 1st minute onwards
- Career network for interns & working students
- Flexible working hours & opportunity for remote working
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
People & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Lena Hinz