Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“For us in Internal Communications, the focus is on our colleagues. We use various communication platforms to keep them continuously up to date on Sky topics. With internal events, campaigns and platforms for dialog, we also ensure team spirit, exchange and a great working atmosphere.” – Slavica Simunovic, Vice President Corporate Communications
Please be advised: Due to our international corporate culture, we publish all our job advertisements in English. Nevertheless a significant part of this job will be in German.
We're looking for you to join our Internal Communications Team from August 2022.
What you’ll do
- You'll support our team in the development and implementation of internal communication campaigns
- Part of your day-to-day business is to maintain the daily updated intranet via the content management system and to act as a support function for colleagues
- Editorial preparation of topics for internal and external media is part of your responsibility
- You'll drive current projects forward with new ideas and make a central contribution to the organization of internal and external events
- Administrative and research tasks are also part of your to do's
What you’ll bring
- Your writing style is lively and creative
- You enjoy organizing and executing events
- Ideally you've gained first practical experience in the editorial field
- In your day-to-day work you show a high level of commitment and flexibility
- Above all, your strengths include teamwork and communication skills
- You enrich the team with your independent working style and good organizational skills
- In addition, your MS Office skills are very good
- You speak German on a native level & you describe your English skills as good
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you can become your best self. Therefore, we'll provide you with several benefits, here are just a few of them:
- Benefit from an international and talented team with flat hierarchies, in which you'll be integrated from the 1st minute onwards – of course, you'll receive a fair payment
- Career network for interns & working students
- Flexible working hours & opportunity for remote working
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you. We're also happy to accept your application in German.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
People & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Lisa Krautsieder