Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You'll play a key role in helping Sky to deliver its financials, partnering with business stakeholders to interpret and analyse financial performance, and use your influencing skills to provide recommendations on how to drive more value.
Commercial Finance is at the heart of Sky's success. Our business partnering model is central to our role as a trusted advisor to the Exec and business. We strive to be a world-class Commercial Finance team – that means we're forward looking and restless. Our work provides the support for great decisions and financial out-performance through quick, clear actionable insight alongside building best in class analytical and cost transformation capabilities. We recognise that getting the best from our team is the key to success, providing excellent development, support and progression in a diverse, inclusive and high-performance environment.
What you’ll do
- You'll support the preparation of long-term planning, annual budget and in-year forecasts and take responsibility for financial and non-financial parameters
- In this context, you act as a business partner for your department and ensure that decisions can be made across the business based on financial & commercial data & insights
- No day is the same – you'll produce meaningful management reports and prepare key performance indicators
- You'll also provide constant transparency on the financial opportunities & risks in your area of expertise
- You enjoy independently preparing, analyzing & commenting on monthly financial performance – discussing deviations with management and initiating performance enhancing measures
- Finally, you'll prepare ad-hoc analyses and collaborate on projects with a variety of finance & non-finance stakeholders
What you’ll bring
- You've a degree with a business focus and have gained experience in an international organization, sharpening your commercial/technical skills in the process
- You'll bring an analytical mindset and a passion for problem solving
- You also enjoy working closely with internal stakeholders from a variety of areas
- Experience in working with numbers, good Excel skills and strong presentation skills are among your strengths
- Good English skills complete your profile, good German skills are an advantage
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so
you'll be all set to achieve your best. Our range of rewards really are
something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky – watch all our content for free
- Hybrid working model (60/40)
- Flexible working hours with overtime compensation
- 30 days of vacation + Holiday Buy
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone.
We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow
together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will
consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality,
ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual
orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you. We're also happy to accept your application in German.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
People & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Anna Maria Hirner