Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Our six-person team in Operations provides the foundation for performance management of internal and external customer contact centers and the supply chain. We contribute to fact-based decision making and the improvement of our operational processes. To do this, we work intensively with data and use a wide variety of business intelligence tools.” – Aik Büchner-Uhder, Head of Reporting & Analytics br> br>
What you’ll do
- Your role will consist of performance management of the logistics chains of our Sky Boxes from warehouse receipts and inventories to shipping provider performance and returns including repair and refurbishment in case of hardware upgrades, defects and contract termination.
- You'll create end-to-end reporting solutions from requirements analysis, data modeling & development, to delivery & presentation of data for analysis & reporting in Microsoft Power BI
- A continuous analysis of supply chain performance based on operational metrics is part of your daily business
- In addition, you identify causes and develop suggestions for improvement
- You support internal and external audits
- Close cooperation with all relevant departments in Germany and also in UK and Italy is a matter of course for you
What you’ll bring
- You've a degree in (business) informatics or economics or comparable knowledge as well as relevant experience in a similar position
- You've at least 2 years of professional experience in performance management or data analysis, ideally in a supply chain or customer service environment
- You've experience with SQL and common BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
- You can analyze complex situations and work out solutions independently and in a structured manner
- You enjoy challenging tasks and have a very good problem-solving ability
- Your good English skills help you to work in an international environment
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you'll be all set to achieve your best. Our range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Sky Company Bike
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
Human Resources & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Simone Witzigmann