Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“We ensure tax compliance for all companies of the Sky DACH Group. As a competent contact partner, we advise and support all departments on tax issues – you can make a key contribution to Sky's departments together with us.” – Claudia Blaess, Director Corporate Tax, VAT, WHT br> br>
What you’ll do
- You're responsible for ensuring compliance in the area of VAT for all German & Austrian Sky companies
- In this context, you'll take care of the preparation of VAT returns for the individual companies of the Sky Group, the management of legal appeals as well as the support of tax audits
- In addition, you'll be responsible for reviewing monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- You act as a contact person in all matters of VAT law for the group companies and their specialist departments – also in cooperation with external consultants
- Monitoring of changes & developments in German & Austrian tax law regarding indirect taxes, their implementation in the processes and ERP system as well as the creation of guidelines & work instructions is also part of your daily business
- As excel expert, you master controls and analyses of sales tax relevant data without any problems
- You act as a competent contact person for the authorities, internal specialist departments, the group companies and the individual project teams in both German and English
What you’ll bring
- You've gained a university degree in economics with a focus on tax law – preferably with further training as a tax consultant
- Ideally, you've already gathered several years of professional experience in the area of sales tax
- Within the last few years, you've been able to acquire sound specialist knowledge in the field of value added tax law as well as good accounting skills
- You're a real knack in all MS Office applications as well as SAP HANA
- You describe yourself as extremely flexible and able to work under pressure – even in stressful situations
- In addition to your strong teamwork and communication skills, you've a high affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills
- Excellent German and good English skills round off your profile
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so
you'll be all set to achieve your best. Our range of rewards really are
something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Sky Company Bike
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone.
We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow
together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will
consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality,
ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual
orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
Human Resources & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Nicole Berger