Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“We take care of the preparation of analyses, reporting and business cases as well as planning & budgeting for the Supply Chain operating department. Using modern controlling methods and acting as a sparring partner, we help to achieve Sky's ambitious economic goals.” – Maximilian Burgert, Director Commercial Finance Sales & Service br> br>
What you’ll do
- You're a financial sparring partner for the “Supply Chain” division and have a strong commercial understanding beyond pure financial KPIs
- The preparation of the annual budget, forecasts during the year as well as variance analyses based on these for the area assigned to you as well as Hardware Cash falls within your area of responsibility.
- You'll develop and improve processes with new ideas, which will enable you to uncover and implement potential savings
- You'll be involved in creating presentations and dashboards for senior management and the group function and presenting these within the supply chain area
- You enjoy building business cases and assisting with projects
- You handle requests for ad hoc analysis with confidence and collaborate with accounting on year-end and month-end closings
- Commercial review of transaction requests and support in the approval process is part of your job description
What you’ll bring
- You've a university degree with a business focus as well as at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar position in finance/controlling
- You describe yourself as an entrepreneurial thinker and your way of working as extremely self-reliant.
- You like working with numbers and have an analytical & conceptual approach
- Above all, your strengths include assertiveness and strong communication and presentation skills
- You're an expert (m/f/d) in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP – other tools and knowledge are an asset
- Not only do you feel confident in dealing with different cultures and nationalities, you also have good German and English skills
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you'll be all set to achieve your best. Our range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Sky Company Bike
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
Human Resources & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Nicole Berger