Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“For us, the employee is our top priority – the goal of our daily work is to ensure smooth payroll accounting with lean and uncomplicated processes. In doing so, we're constantly working with our colleagues to further enhance the employee experience.” – Manuel Bodenmiller, Teamlead HR Payroll br> br>
What you’ll do
- You make your contribution through your dedicated support of the HR Payroll team in the day-to-day business
- You're also responsible for answering questions on various topics (sick leave, allowances, etc.) on your own initiative
- You'll act as a contact person for employees in a wide range of HR-related matters
- Administrative tasks, such as data maintenance in the HR systems or document storage in the digital personnel file, are also part of your daily workk
- You enjoy being actively involved in various exciting HR projects
- You'll support in the optimisation of our HR processes
What you’ll bring
- You're enrolled in a degree programme in economics or business education or a comparable field with a focus on personnel/human resources
- Ideally, you've already gained some practical experience in the field of human resources and have experience in working with SAP HCM or other HR systems
- Your social skills, communication skills and enjoyment of working in a team are among your strengths
- Your independent approach to work and your above-average commitment are your strengths
- Good MS Office skills round off your profile
- You describe your written and spoken English skills as good & your German skills as very good
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you can become your best self. Therefore, we'll provide you with several benefits, here are just a few of them:
- Benefit from an international and talented team with flat hierarchies, in which you'll be integrated from the 1st minute onwards – of course, you'll receive a fair payment
- Career network for interns & working students
- Flexible working hours & opportunity for remote working
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
People & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Anna Maria Hirner