- You're responsible for the preparation, setting and implementation of image-related voice recordings in the localization area
- As a communicative interface, you'll work directly with the editorial team and voice actors
- No day is the same – you'll also make a central contribution to picture-related sound mixes in the localization area
- Moreover, you'll be involved in the implementation of sound design and effects
- Furthermore, organization and archiving is among your tasks
- You're in advanced studies in the field of sound engineering
- You've already had first contact with AVID ProTools
- Microphoning and voice recordings are no problem for you and you're familiar with high-end recording studios
- You stand out due to your high resilience even in stressful situations
- Additionally, you're good at dealing with other people and describe yourself as outgoing – besides, you're also very team-oriented
- Independent and reliable work are among your strengths
- German language skills at native speaker level & good English skills complete your profile
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you can become your best self. Therefore, we'll provide you with several benefits, here are just a few of them:
- Benefit from an international and talented team with flat hierarchies, in which you'll be integrated from the 1st minute onwards – of course, you'll receive a fair payment
- Career network for interns & working students
- Flexible working hours & opportunity for remote working
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you. We're also happy to accept your application in German.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
People & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Lisa Krautsieder