Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky is TV entertainment without compromise. We set new standards and drive innovation to surprise our subscribers every day with unparalleled experiences and unique moments. We love and create the magic of television.
“Our Sky Sports Production is responsible for over 300 live TV productions a year in a wide range of sports, such as soccer, basketball and tennis. With our work, we ensure that every sports fan at home can enjoy watching national or international sports events in the best quality. As part of our team, you are directly involved in the action and jointly responsible for a successful realization of our productions.” – Monika Coupkova, Director Sports Production
We are looking for you as of the next possible date for our team “Sports Production” at the location Vienna. br> br>
What you’ll do
- You are mainly responsible for all organizational aspects of a TV production in the field of live sports
- You will be responsible for bringing the best live sports from Austria to our sports-loving customers in excellent quality
- You are responsible for the planning, creation and communication of schedules for productions
- You are responsible for the coordination and execution of the live broadcasts and our broadcasts
- As an interface, you are the main contact person for the Sky sports editorial team, the various technical trades as well as our external partners and the leagues before, during and after production
- You deal with quality control and follow-up of the broadcasts for which you are responsible
What you’ll bring
- You have a degree in media management, media technology or comparable training
- You have already acquired practical knowledge in the field of media technology through professional experience in the field of live TV production in studio, TV and/or field productions
- You like to take responsibility and keep an overview even in complex situations
- You are appreciated for your team spirit and your excellent communication skills.
- Your strengths include a goal- and solution-oriented approach as well as strong organizational skills – you are the one who pulls all the strings together
- Flexibility in terms of time, weekend assignments and travelling are an enrichment of your daily work (within a balanced framework)
- A class B driver's license is required
- Good user knowledge of MS Office programs completes your profile
Does the challenge appeal to you? Would you like to use your skills, experience, passion and creativity to help shape the future of television? Then we are probably looking for you! You'll fit in with us if you can not only demonstrate professional qualifications and experience, but if team spirit and sportsmanship play just as important a role for you as they do for us.
At Sky, we offer you our full support so that you can give your best. Here is an excerpt of the things that await you with us:
- A responsible work area in a dynamic, international team and in an appreciative environment.
- The opportunity to work closely and solution-oriented with other Sky Group locations across the company (language: English)
- Flexible working conditions (Flexi Time & Location Flex)
- Numerous benefits, such as employee discounts, health care (Mediclass), subsidies for public transport or parking as well as excellent transport links, meal allowances, a Comcast Group share savings scheme, company laptop and cell phone – and of course Sky for you at home
- The start to a career in the Comcast Group, one of the largest media companies in the world and an international working relationship from day 1
- For legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement, which is around 30.000€ per year (full-time). However, our attractive compensation package is based on salaries in line with the market and is therefore significantly higher than the stated minimum salary.
Equal opportunity is a top priority for us. We firmly believe that a corporate culture characterized by diversity allows us to grow together and promotes our creativity and innovation.
That's why we consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
You want to create new things and make things happen? We look forward to receiving your application (including salary requirements) at: email@example.com
Sky Österreich Verwaltung GmbH
Handelskai 92, Gate 1, Rivergate / A-1200 Vienna
Sky Deutschland GmbH br>
People & Organisation br>
Your Contact: Simone Witzigmann